Friday, March 30, 2012

A calendar and some sweatpants

This will count towards tomorrow. Yeah, I'm working ahead. But I am counting 2 items! Leave me alone.

My Dad brought me the calendar. His friend purchased it and I guess she's playing the game too because she sent it to me via him. I guess everyone is playing the clean your house game. (Actually she just knows I am psycho for dogs).

The pants...well, long ago Scott got hit by a car on his bike. It was super gross and he had a metal Christmas tree sticking out of his leg. so his mom got him these pants because they zip up the sides. You can tell he appreciated them because he held onto them. They were a touch small so the tags never came off. I have had them set out to give to his friend for oh, 6 years. Time to let go. Because I am a giving person, here is also a picture of the aforementioned grody Christmas tree foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment