Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I should get bonus points March 10-12

2 of EVERYTHING! All of this crap was in my yard. AND I got rid of it! Yes, pat me on the back! 2 chairs, to the curb. 2 sinks, to the ReStore Habitat for Humanity store. 2 Grills, to the neighbor to sell for scrap! And yes, my neighbor was drinking a blue drink as you can see on the grill.

To clarify, the grill was an old roommates and didn;t work so Travis turned it into a charcoal grill. Travis has moved so I dragged it to the top of the driveway. Once my neighbor said he would take it for scrap I scurried and collected as much crap metal as possible. some wrought iron, a bent bike wheel, a small tiny grill with no grate thing to put the meat on. The chairs were still okay but the fabric was going to rip on the nice one any day now. The plastic one was just filthy. The sinks have been in my yard for about 4 months. Spring cleaning!


No comments:

Post a Comment