Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30- my dog is helping out too

So my dog is a jerk. The other day I took Turkey to the vet. Too bad his dumb dog ears don't understand vet vs. super fun party time without you. Turkey got shots and a stick up her butt. There was no party. But he was upset to be left out. So, he destroyed my shoe. Now you would think I would be tossing the whole pair but no! I had a backup! The little asshole ate a shoe about 6 months ago and i just couldn't toss the good one. It sat. and sat. and even a week ago I debated letting it go. But I didn't. And even though I call Miyagi stupid, he was smart enough to eat the correct shoe and I STILL have a full pair. YAY!!!!

Now, the second picture is what I made Miyagi do a few weekends ago. I brought him to a photo shoot and we dressed him in a fur pelt and made him look like he belongs in Thunderdome. When you see this picture and think "aw poor little boy" I want you to think about all of the shoes he has destroyed. He deserves to be dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment