Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 26-27 Scavenging leads to hoarding


So the cotton candy was given to me at a baby shower and I hate that shit. Plus I am working on my fitness. So when people are going to throw stuff out I can't let perfectly good stuff go to waste. I also can't throw away perfectly good stuff. This is crap and should have been left to go in the trash. so I did the next best thing: I left it on my neighbors door step for their kid. I hope they appreciate it. Hahaha. They'll get me back somehow I am sure. I'll probably end up emergency babysitting after she eats it all.

The next related item is a set of curtains. These have sat in the bottom of the closet for over a year. Not my color. Not my style. Why are they here? I think Lorigami made me take them at a yard sale fundraiser. I believe i was running around with one as a cape. So, ultimately it is my fault for touching them. Now they are lovingly rolled up and tied with a string to give to Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment