Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 21-23, we all lose some things



So even the dogs have to give up some stuff. This tiny chunk of antler is now gone. It had a good run but now it is choking size. The good news is that the vet said Turkey's teeth look Fantastic with not one bit of tartar! Go ebay antlers and buy some for your dog. You can thank me later.

Next to go was a waffle iron. We've never made a fresh waffle ever. I made some at a hotel waffle station once but other than that, eggo is the way to go. Or I could go to Waffle House (which i love) if I really needed a waffle.

7 lip products and 2 blushes. Well, i wear makeup barely. Why do i have so much? Because my friend is a manager of Sephora and when they clean out colors and discontinued stuff they go in the back room and eventually after the employees collect what they want, she brings it to us and we make ourselves up and split it up. It is great fun but makes way too much makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment