Monday, April 9, 2012

Backsliding

Sometimes a person doesn't mind their own rules. Well, recently my friend Chris and I went on an adventure. Very close to where we live is something called the Old Atlanta Prison Farm. I would give you some facts and background but I don't know a lot of it. I DO knowwatered down stuff like it was around forever and then it burned.

So, what does this have to do with throwing things away you may ask. Well, Chris and I wandered all over the southern part of the grounds. Then when we exhausted that area we wondered what was in the non-burned part. So we infiltrated We had to scale a 6 foot fence. Not really but that sounds good. So we got into the fence and there's a house and a prisoner check in area. The house was inhabited not too long ago by squatters and if you are ever homeless, this place is the place to check out. Why? Well, because the electricity is ON! We went next door to the check in building and they had hundreds of envelopes that once held the items taken away when the prisoner is booked. Watches, money, rings, wallets, eye drops. Yep, one envelope said eye drops. And of course i took home a handful of these bad boys. I don't know why except they were cool.
In another part of the building were pallets of old used books and crap books. I found a huge stack of old 80's metal booklets. Of course those came home with me too.
WHY?! WHY CAN'T I LEAVE IT THERE?!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment