Monday, April 9, 2012

April 1-8



I'm counting this for the whole week because it was a good haul. I don;t even have pics of some of the crap i got rid of. These are some highlights though.

I got rid of about 7 long sleeves button down type shirts. They are either too small, too dumb, or too ugly these days.

In the bottom of the closet were some old shoes. I can not believe these have been on my feet in the past 11 years but they must have if they are in my house. Right? Hideous. I found these ugly huge sketchers and 3 pairs of flip flops. Well, make that 2 pairs of flip flops and 2 individual flops. Can I add that they are ALL hideous and I know this so don't bother telling me.

I found all kinds of broken items, dog toys and trash deep in the bowels of the closet as well. 2 noteworthy items were the water gun and the surf board lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment