Thursday, March 20, 2014

81-88 Bathroom cabinet stuff

 Well, I was running late for work so why not trash a few things since I am already behind?  Anyway, that's what happened.
  • I decided to trash all this aloe vera.  Probably not smart since I will undoubtedly get scorched tomorrow or something just because I no longer have this.  Kroger is right around the corner so I will just buy more. 
  • the tiny mouthwash is probably 2 years old and left over from a batch of tiny hotel products.
  •  Why the fuck do I have something called cat away?  And why is in in the bathroom? It looks realllly old. 
  • Titralac.  Hmmm.  Gas medicine.  This also looks super old and like something my dad would have.  
  • 1 screw
  • 13 eyedrop individual packs.  No one ever uses these.  They can buy more if they do.  I'm sure there are 14 more anyway.  This was just from the one shelf i investigated.
  • Expiration 2009.  I doubt we've used this tamiflu stuff since then.  We can buy more if we need to.  Besides, this was all stuck together inside.  GROSS!!!!
The good news is I am caught up to the end of march!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment