Monday, March 17, 2014

58-59-60 stuff from drawers long forgotten

 A mask!  This was given to me with some bachelorette/shower type items.  I have an unusually large head so it hurts.  Literally it squeezes my eyes shut.  This would come in handy if i ever listened to this CD.  I think it must have been Scott's but it is sealed and I have tried suggesting it go into his car.  It keeps moving around the downstairs so BE GONE!!!!!  Really, not to be judgy, but the band name leads me to believe it will either suck or not be my style AT ALL.
 Lastly, sorry Susie, but I never use coasters.  I would rather these go to someone who loves them and will use them.  They are super cute and well made but they never made it out of the bundle and eventually ended up in a drawer and well...someone will use them damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment