Tuesday, March 18, 2014

63-69 drawer cleaning

 I opened the kitchen drawers and was horrified!  There's this weird saw dust shit in all the drawers.  Then I investigated and I realized the counter tops are slowly disintegrating.  They are the cheapest pressboard particle board crap and apparently every time a drop of water gets past the laminate top they get a little worse.  Oh well, they'll last a while longer.  So I emptied the drawers and only kept the good stuff.  Trashed items:
  • wet naps
  • boxtops for education
  • batteries
  • keychain (and key which was separate)
  • buckle
  • tiny bottle of tobasco
  • rubber bands and twist ties
  • 342 ketchup and mustards
  • dirty napkins
I used to have a ziplock of the sauces but now i will repurpose my birchbox box for the suace drawer.  I also minimized the totals.  I could this as 6 items!

No comments:

Post a Comment