Monday, March 17, 2014

61-62 a cat clock and a onesie

 This clock is super cute, it just doesnt match any rooms in my house.  I tried it in a few but it just stands out like "one of these things is not like the others".  My sister gave it to me for my birthday and it pains me to let it go but I found a friend that likes it for their kid's room.  So, there.  I would rather it be used than held on to for no reason except it was a gift.

The onesie was something i made and its ugly with the mutant little flower.  i pulled it from our craft bin so it will no longer make appearances at the craft fests.
These items bring me closer to current.  I'm at least in the March zone!  I have a few more pics from items i ditched this past weekend so I should be able to post all week and get caught up!  Not taht any of you care...But, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment