Wednesday, March 19, 2014

72-80 socks and drawers

 So lately I have been trying to devote 1 hour to the house each day:  dishes, laundry, floors, yard, etc.  Its actually starting to look nice and projects are actually getting done!  Last night I did dishes and then sat down to watch some TV with Scott.  So I pulled his sock bin out and matched up everything.  Yes, he has a giant storage bin of socks and underwear.  I got rid of everything in the photos.  He doesn't like the little briefs so we only kept the longer boxer briefs.  Anything with a hole was trashed.  lots of mismatches.  And by trashed I mean I use them to clean up things now.  I have the bag and I dusted and scrubbed with about 4 this morning.  I'll consider this 6 items even though it is a BUNCH of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment