Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 24- faucets!

Okay, this is the current faucet but it looks just like the old one.  I had a busted faucet and we couldn't get water.  So the boss-man came out and took it all apart.  It seems that all the rust in my pipes had caused it to become permanently disabled.  So we hooked up a new one.  I was supposed to return the old one but I felt dishonest since it was not a real product defect.  Well, it sort of was because we couldn't get the old one unclogged.  Instead I got all new copper plumbing and a new hot water heater.  Don;t rob me, it really isn't that much.

2 comments:

  1. Yep! Our new faucet head was destroyed by our rusty pipes last year. We put a new new one in over the summer. Still no new copper pipes though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because my friend Chris did it we paid about 20 bucks and hour and only did the main lines, not the stuff in the walls. But really thats only like 2 feet of bathroom line and then the pipes to the upstairs. My water is so clean now! with a water heater we paid just over 1000.

    ReplyDelete