Monday, November 12, 2012

Nov 1-5 BAGS!

 I loved you little silver purse.  But you know, it's time.  Time to let go.  You are old and worn out, which is not to say that i don't still love you, i just, well...its not you, it's me.
 Goodbye random bag of white men's undershirts.  You need to go live where you will be appreciated. I dont know why you are here in the first place either.
Goodbye awesome bags i was never able to let go of.  You all served a great purpose but it is time to go.  Green bag, you got me through Amsterdam and the UK.  I remember I took off the Tommy Hilfiger tag so no one would know i was american and not Euro-Lori.  Unicorn bag, i loved you.  but your lack of interior or exterior pockets made me hate you.  Tiny star bag, we had some good times.  you were perfect for galavanting.  But i have outgrown you all. 

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment