Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 23 paint pants

I did not get rid of Turkey or my foot, just the pants.  Turkey is the dog by the way.  So probably in about 2007 or so i worked for a different company.  one day they had us help stain shelves for the fancy new library.  Well, a shelf fell and exploded all over my pants and they gave me money to buy a new pair.  They were just Gap capri pants but i loved them so i got the same thing.  This is them today.  I dont know why i still have them because they don't fit AND I have snazzy coveralls that are my paint outfit/work on the house uniform.  To get rid of these I actually put them in the trash and then poured the bacon grease onto them.  You know, instead of pouring it down the drain to cause disasters in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment