Friday, July 13, 2012

July 11-13. oh rats! and moths? what the...

So I am going to count this for 3 days.  I am a cheater so shush up.  I got up at 5:45.  I am on vacation so I had to get up early to go to the beach.  I have no a/c so early morning driving RULES!  Anyway, that doesn't matter.  See, we have these tiny moths in the kitchen and i decided that 5:45 am was the time to research them.  The are indian blah blah moths and they came in on noodles or flour product type things.  And now we have a plague of them.  Each morning i set up the shop vac and suck them all up.  Like 4 mornings in a row.  I threw out all the open crackers and cereal and noodles and whatever...but they keep coming back.  I figure trashing all those things is worth at least a day.

Next...sigh.  So Miyagi, the dog, keeps going upstairs and causing mayhem.  I thought it was palmetto bugs with all of the rain but no...Also, at an ungodly hour this morning I went up to spy on his antics.  He was going wild running all over the craft room.  Upon further investigation I located a mouse nest.  I'm pretty sure it is mice and not rats.  I plan to kill them dead as soon as possible (make sure to read this ).  But in the meantime i cleaned up the nest and apparently got rid of a chunk of fabric scraps and a small stack of magazine clippings.  They were for some imagined art piece or something but they are gone now.  bye bye.  oh and a spool of thread that was gross and affected by nesting.

Sorry no pics but I am jetsetting and din;t have time before i left.

No comments:

Post a Comment