Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 1 through today the 10th

 My hoarder coworker got this.  Maybe he can hold on to it and give it to his dad for Fathers Day.  Thats what I did.  Well, I gave it to my dad and 5 years later it came back!  Almost as new as the day it was bought!
 I tried to wash a bag with a cardboard bottom.  It doesnt work. This bag has been in my trunk for a year.  It had flip flops, a book and sunscreen in it.

 All of this stuff was in my car.  Corn nuts, shells, scratched CDs, a frame display thing, wood, notebooks, biofreeze, a purple wig, 72 water bottles, giant pixie sticks, puppy pee pads, trash bags, glitter bracelets, nail polish, cashews, pom pom animals.  all that went in the trash.  I did hold on to the uumbrella, the golf club, a sweater, and a small bag of potential needs like a leash, a towel, some cord and a collar and some dog food.


Wow, 10 days worth?  Yeah, totally.  I have cleaned out my car.  It was full of wood, hula hoops, books, clothes, CD's change, work out gear, and a lot more! Look at it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment