Thursday, May 17, 2012

Through May 17

 I am considering myself caught up.  This past Sunday Scott was out getting wasted and I was bored so i emptied the closet.  One of them anyway.  I decided to let go of my phone book collection.  And some magazines.  I also got rid of a stack of blinds that are kind of all stuck in one awkward pile.  They're sort of melted together or something.  Its gross.

 Look at the dust!  Yep, I have no house phone so this bad boy is outta here!  Oh and there was a whole bin of empty electronics boxes.  Most of this is from my old roommate.  Some of it is mine, but since the I-pod was stolen last week I guess that box isn't needed anymore.  Neither are the VCR instructions.  Or the old remotes from electronics past. 
Jesus I am such a hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment