Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April 18-19 chairs!


Wow, so I am wayyyyy behind.  I have about 2 weeks of stuff to catch up on.  And no, I haven't been trashing stuff like i should.  I'm counting this as 2 days worth because it was 2 chairs.  Cheat much?  Yes, yes i do. 
So the story- i stole these from Fellini's in like 1995.  I've used them about 3 times.  They were cool once when they were actually pink.  Now they are a kind of grey-pink but not mauve.  They aren;t comfortable, they are heavy and after 12 years in the basement they are dirty and covered in spider webs and egg sacks.  Gross. 
As I was carrying them out, Scott says, "those are cool, we could sell them".  I reminded him that i did not care about the 20 bucks or so plus the time and effort to make the 20 bucks or so.  So what did i do?  Garbage Claus strikes again.  I put them at the next door neighbor's house.  They often have guests and they sit outside so why not?  We put them beside the house as seen in picture one and just last weekend we mentioned them and the neighbors laughed because they never thought twice about them.  They just put them in the shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment