Tuesday, May 15, 2012

April 22-27 lets play catch up!

 My dogs have no idea what to do with a frisbee.  I just tried.  They are dumb.
 Just like all of my eye glasses, these are barely used.  i really only wear glasses at the movies.  sometimes when i am driving in new places.  I like to live life on the edge.
 A long time ago I ran in the Phil Peters Run.  It was at the GBI and you got an awesome shirt.  i think there were only 3 people under 19 so of course i won.  I dont need this thing anymore.  In fact, i have no idea why it has lasted this long.
 There's no CD in this.  It is probably in Scott's car but he treats his CD's so poorly that i doubt it would be in any condition worth snuggling into a jewel case.
 I aint scared of intruders! 
Last, this gem is so full of sparkles that i cannot wear it or it will blind people.  A nice little lady in the neighborhood hoards items like this for special occasions.  I hate to let it go, but someone more deserving should have it.

All of these items will go to goodwill.  Well, maybe i'll call the eye store and see where to donate good used glasses.  They're calvin klein and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment