Wednesday, February 19, 2014

35-38 Books bras and hats

 This is a cute white polar fleece hat from grandma.  She does not know that polar fleece is not allowed.  I ruin it, and if I don't it is hot and sweaty and icky.  If that isn't the case, the fabric acts like a magnet for dog fur.  Seriously gross.  Thrift store baby!
 This bra has been with me FOREVER.  I finally let it go even though it is my last pink bra.  Its gross.  the elastic is destroyed.  I will make do with my brightly colored bras or wear black under my light colors  like a trashy foreign girl.  Lastly, below are 2 books that are a touch too dudely.  Dad gave me a big stack of books and I am trying to dig through them.  I actually like the Jack Reacher ones but less of the spies.  Plus i still have about 62 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment