Friday, February 14, 2014

24-25-26-27 Pantry work

 Wow, we have a lot of crap in the pantry.  Luckily we have had 2 snow events so we did manage to thin the piles a little bit.  On another adventurous day i decided to start work on the "eat all the food" game.  We got a new fridge so that was pretty tidy.  But the pantry....well, this soup was in there for about a year.  It was an impulse buy.  Trader Joes does that to me a lot.  I usually end up hating most of the crap i get there.  I think it is overpriced over packaged stuff.  This soup is a perfect example:  disGUSting.  I mean seriously.  I wanted it to taste like Figo's soup but instead it was sickeningly sweet.  I tried adding salt.  Then pepper.  Eventually i just threw it away because i would puke if I ate any more.  We also had a full drawer of sauce packets.  SO.MANY.  I threw almost all of them out.  Part of me wanted to squeeze all the ketchups into the ketchup bottle but i resisted.  Yes, i have a problem. 
 And oh look, sterno.  WTF?  We NEVER need sterno.  Ever.  I counted them as 2 just for charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment