Thursday, November 7, 2013

Through October 6- lights, fencing, puzzles!

So I gave my boss 2 sets of lights to use for his Halloween party.  Guess what?  He doesn't want to give them back!  That's 2 items unintentially gotten rid of!  And no, I am not upset.  i told him from the bginning that he could keep them if he loved them.

Next, my friend Sarah's deck collapsed and she was crushed by a giant boulder.  no, i'm not getting rid of friends...I DID however get rid of a vase and a chunk of fencing.  Two more!  See, the paramedics had to knock the fence down to get her saved so luckily i had some roll fencing to bring over!  PS- no broken bones, lots of bruises.
Oooh, what a lovely puzzle you say!  Well, if you rent the cabin in Ellijay that i left it at, then you can take it home.  It was missing 3 pieces.  We spent all night getting it together. 

I also threw out 3 cans of grody paint that was outside of the tiny house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment