Thursday, November 21, 2013

Though Oct 19- shorts baskets and boxes

 So i went through some winter stuff recently.  I hated to get rid of a few items but i did it anyway.  The red and white stripes hurts peoples eyes but it is too short really to wear it without a tank under it.  i am a giant.  Below is a basket.  a straw basket.  It was filled with crap.  Not it just has a few pieces of crap and the thrift store can have them.  I also got rid of a cute-ish jewelry box.  The intention was to spray paint it and make it more fun but eh...i never got to it. 
 I have been trying to catch up and I do have a lot of pics of the other items in my thrift pile.  I am taking it all there in about 5 minutes too!  Sorry if i end up double posting anything.  I dont mean to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment