Saturday, October 12, 2013

Through the 25th: cookie tins, housewares, a blankie and an AWESOME tank top

 I never make cookies.  And if I do it is more of a plate portion than a tin.  These have been collecting dust and spiders for too long!  I put them in the recycle bin because i just needed them gone.  George just got a new roommate and so he needed some housewares.  I hope none of this was important but I gave it all to him anyway.  2 corningwares, a pot and a glass dish. 

 This furry blanket is stinky.  forever stinky.  (not the dogs, the blanket UNDER the dogs)It has seen better days so i gave it to the dogs.  They seem to enjoy it for now but soon it will be totally trashed.  I loved it so.  And then there is the tank top.  i have help on to it for YEARS but now it is time to let go.  I gave it to Jen who is friends with the lady who used to own cookie puss.  Jen also likes KISS.  So she can wear it or sew it to a bag or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment