Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A plethora of items! this catches me up to around Sept 8

Well, this post will bring me to around Sept 8.  First let me say I dropped my lunch walking out the door this morning and shattered a plate.  One less plate to worry about!  I also broke the taco shells but I will eat them anyway.  So I made the blanket in the first picture.  It was my beloved reeses peanut butter cups sleeping bag.  I would sew patches to cover tears and over time it became a quilt with a zipper inside.  It smelled like dog and was falling apart so i had to let it go.  I gave it to the dogs for a while so then it really smelled bad.  I was sad to see it go.

 Um, somehow i got a 2 pack of eyebrow combs.  This is a silly item and really I dont think i have every combed my eyebrows.  Maybe if it was the 80's but they kind of stay tidy on their own. 
 A shirt, a headband, a red box and some blue fabric.  The box is a leftover from some gift or something and i dont need it.  the other stuff is just crap i wont use.
 
 THIS LIPSTICK IS DISGUSTING!  lipgloss, sorry.  It is supposed to taste like cake and it is nasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment