Tuesday, April 16, 2013

March 31-April 2

 I wish I had some awesome April Fools Day story about giving all of my items to someone's front porch but that would be mean.  Instead, here's some more crap from the house.  The top is actually a kind of cool light cover with a vintage flower screw thing.  How the screw has stayed with it is beyond me!  I gave it to the restore.
These 2 things were hanging on the back porch looking dusty and busted.  One is a coconut candle and the other is one of those tea light lanterns.  both are trash.

I don't have a picture but the new guy renting the apartment next door is a super nice guy with very little.  i gave him a recliner from the basement.  As they were carrying it out I asked them to set it down and they started to tilt it to put it on it's feet.  no, no, straight down.  Then I took my shoe off and calmly killed the 2 black widows on it!  Now you can go.  They were a little freaked out but I assured them i was watching the spiders and they were safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment