Monday, April 15, 2013

March 29-30 gifting the neighbors

 This is more stuff from the basement.  I've had these wooden sawhorses for-EVER.  Just taking up space in the basement, collecting spiders and spider webs.  So in my half assed frenzy of purging I threw them out back to collect different spiders.  Finally I asked the next door neighbors if they wanted them.  I was like "you can cut wood on them or cut them up and burn them for all i care" and yep, they took them!  I passed them over the fence and they were gone. 
This fan had the cord chewed years ago.  But it was a cool old vintage fan that worked before it was chewed.  What to do?  I gave it to the neighbors on the other side.  He's mechanically inclided and would probably do something with it and fix it.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment