Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oct 12- foundation garments

The other day I threw away a busted old pair of undies.  No pics, sorry.  So this past weekend i went wedding dress shopping and i knew people would see my underwear.  I looked for a nice presentable neutral.  None.  I looks for a nice crisp new pair of pink or white.  Nope, I didn't have any.  what I DO have is about 100 pairs of ratty old underwear.  Once upon a time I had lots of underwear with the tags still on but these days it is looking worn out.  So then I tried to find a proper brassiere for trying on a wedding dress.  almost everyone gasped when I told them I didn't own a strapless bra.  Like the whole city gasped, not just my 4 friends going with me for dresses.  I've never needed one AND they suck.  And guess what, I still plan to wear one strap with the dress i got so THERE!  Anyway, I found lots of old bras.  We hang on to them because "we might need them".  Well, I have my eye on both drawers of those foundation garments and pretty soon they will get the ax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment