Tuesday, October 2, 2012

9-27 to 9-30

 Things have continued to proceed at casa de lori.  I have trashed the Claremont Calendar from about 6 years ago.  I should know exactly when it is from but i only took one sample photo and the date isnt on there. 
 I got rid of ALL of my notes from college.  All of them.  Even the cool ones from Dr. Blakely's class.  It was about 2 plastic bins of paper.
 I got rid of a grody fur coat leftover from a costume and cover in rat shit.  It smelled like death.  GROSS!!!!!
lastly, these dumb little traps don;t work.  you think they are great because you dont have to see their dead little faces but really they suck.  Stick with the wood traps or glue traps.  And when your dog gets into the glue trap, know that olive oil gets it off easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment