Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sept 1-5. all stuff from the closet and all stuff we dont need.

 This tank top is toast!  It has a couple of new holes and well, its dead.  to the trash!
 Wow, what a scary pillow.  It was living on the floor in the back of the closet.  With mice trying to move in, i cannot let this sort of behavior continue.  Everything off the floor!
 This is a lovely image printed on cheap paper in the shittiest frame.  Goodwill will appreciate it!
 Why do I have 2 missmatched half eaten shoes?  See, this is exactly the problem.  I guess i thought I might need them one day.  Actually their friends are probably somewhere in the house as well.  We'll see!
I gave up couponing so i guess i should give up my coupon folder.  I threw it in the recycle bin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment