Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Attic pictures

 This top picture is looking directly in the door of the attic.  Scary, disorganized.  It is a horror of rat poo and nest and junk.  Really almost all of it is junk.  The bottom picture is the view to the left while standing just inside the door.  Yes those are my barbies back there.  Over the past week or so I have been slowly pulling stuff out and going through items and trashing stuff.  I hope you look forward to the crap i have hoarded.  By the way, Angee is having a yard sale on Saturday and I will bring my "treasures" there.  Saturday the 29th on Van Epps St.  30316

2 comments:

  1. I will gladly buy any storage tubs that are not smeared with rat poo. Or an owlbear if you have one. Really want an owlbear. I am doing something exciting with that deer picture. Art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what if the lids are cracked from being stacked inappropriately. Actually i probably wont have many. I'm tossing anything cardboard and attempting to get all items into the bins. ugh, this shit sucks. Quit buying toys now. you'll thank me later.

      Delete