Friday, June 8, 2012

Junk Mail cleanup

Wow, I just went through my yahoo email and had 19 pages or so of emails.  This is the address for ALL of my sign-ups.  I can neglect it for weeks and probably be okay.  Fab.com, the coupon sites (which i am also breaking up with), the sale sites like Loft, Jcrew, etc.- all of these go there.  So I just went through and deleted a TON of stuff.  I'm down to 4 pages.  FOUR.  Also, I just unsubscribed from a ton of crap.  I'll get rid of more as they come in but wow.  This is a really good feeling to be able to find important emails as well as to just not have to see all that shit each time i log in.  I mean seriously, the great american cookie company sends 3 emails a week.  I only signed up for the 20% coupon!

Next:  my regular personal email.   

No comments:

Post a Comment