Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nov 15-26- shirts and books

 Man, i hate getting rid of this, but it just doesn't fit anymore.  Carrie gave it to me long ago when our friendship love affair was blossoming.  She also gave me a Mr. T trash can that RULES!
 So my dad is a big JA Jance fan.  When i was in Costa Rica i ran out of books and i read one of his.  not too bad.  I went ahead and finished up the JP Beaumont series.  He's like a gruff grumbly detective and he solves crimes.  He once was married to a crazy woman that left him a ton of money. There, now you dont need to read them.I put these in a tiny library.

The shirt below, well, it was an XL and i did my best to make it smaller but really it sucks because there are a lot of knots and alterations.  Its also hard to see the imagery and i like contrasty graffic shirts, so most likely i wont wear this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment