Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July 23-25- time for pants

 First, the clock.  See this clock?  I may have owned it in high school.  No it wasn't cool.  It wasn't hip at all.  but it WAS reliable.  And i liked the alarm as well as you can really like an alarm.  so why get rid of it?  Well, it shouldn't could because i replaced it but I am counting it.  I tried to use my phone but well, that's not for me.  The basic problem is that the alamr and time forward button doesn;t work.  Just one button.  But when you are snoozing and want to buy 15 more minutes...you need that button.
 completely unrelated are 4 pairs of size 14 pants.  I'm sure i will never need them again so I am letting them go.  I gave them to a friend who is down from a 16 so we are on the right track!  Oh, and because I am being legit I only counted half of the pants because I may have listed the green ones before.



No comments:

Post a Comment